Thank you again for choosing Henrietta Red. To ensure that your event runs as smoothly as possible, the following is a breakdown of our standards of service and pricing. We ask that you read over this list and initial each line. If you have any questions at all, please give us a call for clarification.
• There is a $1250 minimum for events on weeknights and Sundays and a $1750 minimum for events on Fridays and Saturdays. There is a $50/hr fee for use of the courtyard, with a daily maximum of $350.
• Credit card information will be taken upon booking. If there is a cancellation within 7 days of the event, a cancellation fee of $500 will be charged to the credit card on file.
• Guest count will be guaranteed at least 7 days prior to the event. This will be the final guest count. Should the number of guests in attendance at the event exceed the final guest count, those additional guests will be charged the same rate as all other guests. If there are fewer guests in attendance than the final guest count, the final guest count will be charged.
• A menu will be selected at least 7 days prior to the event. This will be the final menu and changes will be made only at the discretion of the chef.
• The event shall begin promptly at its scheduled time. The event room or area shall be vacated within 3.5 hours after the scheduled starting time.
• Henrietta Red will not be held liable for damage, destruction, or loss of property
State sales tax of 9.25% and a 18% gratuity will be added to all bills. A 4% administrative fee, based on the food and beverage costs, will also be added to all bills. This administrative fee is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as gratuities to the employees who provided service to the guests. It is applied to ancillary expenses associated with the planning, setup, and administration of the event.