Thank you again for choosing Henrietta Red. To ensure that your event runs as smoothly as possible, the following is a breakdown of our standards of service and pricing. We ask that you read over this list. If you have any questions at all, please give us a call for clarification.
• All Private events include your choice of prix-fixe menu selections, choice of bar packages or wine pairing, dining tables and chairs, china, glassware, flatware, & linens, and bar setup, service & bar staff. All Third Party Rentals are additional expenses.
• Private Dining Events have a $1250 Food and Beverage minimum on weeknights and Sundays, a $1750 minimum on Friday and Saturday evenings, and an $800 minimum for Saturday & Sunday Brunch. There is a $50/hr fee for use of The Garden, with a daily maximum of $350.
• A $25 Corkage and/or Pastry Fee will be added per outside bottle of wine and dessert. These fees do not apply towards a party's Food and Beverage Minimum.
• Credit card information will be taken upon booking. If there is a cancellation within 7 days of the event, a cancellation fee of $500 will be charged to the credit card on file.
• Guest count will be guaranteed at least 7 days prior to the event. This will be the final guest count. Should the number of guests in attendance at the event exceed the final guest count, those additional guests will be charged the same rate as all other guests. If there are fewer guests in attendance than the final guest count, the final guest count will be charged.
• A menu will be selected at least 7 days prior to the event. This will be the final menu and changes will be made only at the discretion of the chef.
• The event shall begin promptly at its scheduled time. The event room or area shall be vacated within 3.5 hours after the scheduled starting time. Additional set-up time prior to the start of the event may be coordinated with appropriate notice.
• Henrietta Red will not be held liable for damage, destruction, or loss of property.
• TN State Sales Tax (9.25%), Liquor by the Drink Tax (15% on Wine & Spirit Packages), and a 18% gratuity will be added to all bills. A 4% administrative fee, based on the food and beverage costs, will also be added to all bills. This administrative fee is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as gratuities to the employees who provided service to the guests. It is applied to ancillary expenses associated with the planning, setup, and administration of the event.